Here’s what you can expect during this fun night at House of Blues on Monday, February 20th:
- 6:30pm - Get your invitation ready, because the House of Blues doors open for registered guests only. Get checked in, check your coat, and walk the red carpet to participate in the shoe and apparel judging. Then wander over to the Datica VIP area and say hello!
- 6:45pm - Jazz combo starts playing dinner music on stage.
- 7:00pm - Bars and dinner buffet stations open in multiple locations.
- 7:45pm - Turn your eyes to the stage, where activities will include sashing, the HISsies, and special guests. Your hosts will be Jennifer Lyle, Barry Wightman, and Lorre Wisham.
- 8:30pm - Party on the Moon’s stage performance begins and the House of Blues outside doors will be closed for the night. No one will be admitted after 8:30.
- 9:45pm - Head to the bar to get that last free drink before the bars switch over from open to cash bars at 10:00pm.
- 11:00pm - Time to wrap it up. Head back to your hotel room to get a good night’s sleep before your early wake up call for HIMSS17 sessions in the morning.
One more important thing to know is that there’s free gourmet coffee in the Datica booth, so you can hang out with us again and dust off the brain fog in the morning in booth #8152. See you there!